B.Sc. MICROBIOLOGY: Microbiology is the study of minute living organisms which cannot be seen with the naked eye. Recent trend of the industry focuses on production of totally new eukaryotic compounds like insulin , information and other recombination production using microorganism in large quantities. There are a number of probotic microbes being used in the manufacturing of various food and pharmaceutical products , biofuels like bioethanol and biodiesel are being used in the manufacturing of various food and pharmaceutical products. Many new recombinant vaccines are produced to replace crude vaccines and make them polyvalent to reduce the doses. Eligibility: I.Sc./+2 Science with Biology Duration: 4 Years Enrollment: 30 Students
• As a Microbiologist in industry.
• As a Sanitation officer.
• As a Research Assistant.
• As a Clinical Microbiologist.
• As a Laboratory Manager.
• As a Instructor
• As a Biochemist & Biotechnologist
• As a Environmental Officer
• As a Quality Assurance Technologist
• As a Medical Representative (M.R.)
• Study abroad with Scholarship