B.TECH. (FOOD TECHNOLOGY): Food Technology is a branch of science in which the food science is applied in manufacturing and preserving of food products without loss of nutrients. The food technology studies the chemical, physical and microbiological makeup of the food. The food is processed, preserved, packaged and stored according to the specifications by industry and government. The research and development in food technology has resulted into the production of safe and nutritious foods. The food processing industries manufacture large varieties of food products. They include the primary food like rice and wheat products, oil sugar and pulses. They processed to convert into edible form. Food technology courses can be a good career option.
• As a food processor in food industry.
•As a food analysts in food industry.
• As a food scientists in NAARC.
• As a government Officer.
• As a food inspector.
• As a Formulator
• As a consultant for the industries
• As a research officer in different NGOs and INGOs
• As a research officer in Municipality
• As a dietician in the hospital
• As a production manager in food industries
• As a lecturer
• For the higher study in Europe and America
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|3rd Year||4th Year|